Monday, February 20, 2012

E fulfilling wkns.

Saturday,we went to BP for chingay parade with mummy.
Oow dere in the bus,Dante suddenly take my pinky finger n tell mi e ring is Didi.
I'm quite surprise he rmb is Didi,I only told him once or twice.
I told him,yup is Didi.
He said:"Tete sayang".
I told him,ok.N he really sayang e ring.

Yu,can u feel korkor sayang u?
Korkor muz b missing u too,like how mummy is always.
Love u,my boy.

At nite,Hb came n pick us up.
Yi decided tt he wana go ah ma hse n slp.
For e veri first time!
Yi is really growing up.

Hb n I took e chance to go for a movie.
Ghost Rider 2 @ Cineleisure.
Nt really nice due to lousy storyline.

Sunday,We had a mini cut cake session wif bro.
bought him a mango cake!Hope he likes it.:))

Aro evening,we make last min decision to go for Jurong chingay as San Yi wanted to drive us dere.
We went to Taman Jurong to c e parade.
Saw one of my colleague n she ask mi,I delivered already.
I told her abt wat happen briefly.
My heart hurts every time I tok abt u,yu.

Although I enjoyed myself these two wkns but my heart hurts so much as always.
When r u coming bk to Mummy,yu?
Mummy miss U.


No comments: