Prepared the goodies bags earlier but only manage to pack everything in by Sunday.
Packed about 30packs cause I wanted to give all the kids in the afternoon session.
After giving out to all,I still have left over about 10packs or more.-.-"
Was suppose to be in Barney Zip Bag but the bags cant arrive in time.
End up packing them in the leftover bags I had from his 2nd Birthday last year.:(
Was so so so disappointed.:(
The goodies bag!
Contains 1packet of Hello Panda,1 Fold-able cup,1packet of 6 crayola crayons,2 bugslock.
NO sweets nor chocolates.
My style of giving goodies bag.=x
Just woke up from nap!
He was so happy to see us there!!
His mini cupcakes from Cake Story.
Dinosaur Train theme.
He love it now!
Will watch it every night especially episode 10 which show Tank's new baby brother Tuck.
Specially asked for no cream because I'm afraid the kids will make a mess.
As Dante will!-.-"

Waiting patiently for his daddy to put up the candles.
The birthday boy unwilling to sit down!-.-"
Like a funny only.
The only boys in the afternoon N1 class!
I think missing 1-2 boys only.
The boy on Dante's left is Zi Long,and the other boy is En Jie.
The whole class of N1 on that day.
Natalie,Joey,Dante,Zi Long,En Jie,Ashlyn,Zelda,Wynelle.
Waiting for the cupcakes!
They are amazing.
They will quietly sit down and wait for me to pass them the cupcakes.
Even if I give them the design they don't like,they will eat it too!
Not like that Dante.
Asking Dante which one he want makes me puke blood.
End up he eat only the top part,the cake part all goes into my tummy or daddy's tummy.-.-""
I made Dante to give out the goodies bags.
The kids were waiting patiently for it.
Cute to the max!
Cute to the max!
Telling Dante no more to give out already.
He was so happy giving out the goodies bags.
LOL!
He was so happy giving out the goodies bags.
LOL!
We left after that with Dante.
A simple enjoyable celebration in school for him.
Hope the kids like the goodies bags.
On his actual birthday....
Dint celebrate or bring him out his actual birthday the next day.
We only went to Polyclinic for his 3yrs Development Assessment and seen the doctor because of his fever of 38.7,cough and running nose since Saturday when Baobao and the kids pop by.
Bought porridge to share with him but he refuse to eat.
Yup!That high and I dint realize till MIL touches him because he was playing like normal!-.-"
Send him down to KKH after hubby return from his reservist.
Doctor at KKH said he got CROUP(Google if you don't know what is it.) again!
But this time round is not so serious.
If his temp dint drop or his lungs are not cleared,we need to admit him.
NO I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT HIM!
NO!!!!
NO!!!!
Luckily at the last check,his temperature drop.
His lungs are not really cleared but doctor allow us to go home!
Phew!
When we reach home,is already almost 2am.
Took EL on the 16th,Wednesday to rest and take care of him.
And I never thought I will fall sick on Thurs.
Seen doctor on Thurs and was giving two days of MC.
17 May 2012
Had a Parent-Teacher Meeting at Dante's school on Saturday.
Timing for us was suppose to be at 840am!
We all woke up late!
Like around 820am?Rush and change to go down.
Reach around 850am.
Waited awhile before our turn.
His teachers Teacher Lina and Gu Lao Shi said he doesn't give them much problems.
He will listen to their instructions!
AMAZING!!!!Y DON'T HE DO THAT AT HOME AH?!
He will do his works if his classmates are doing with it too.
Teacher Lina mention that if she ask him to do it on his own,he will not want to do.
Hubby say he is clever not to do extra work.-.-"
Gu Lao Shi also said that he is fine other than he will not tell you he poo even when you ask him.
YES,I have this problem at home too.
But he is getting better,at least now when you ask him did you poo.
He will tell you "Yes,Dante da bian"
Yup,I can see that at home too.
Gu Lao Shi feedback too that he sometimes will not want to finish his food.
I requested to Gu Lao Shi before to let him have two portion of lunch instead of 1.
Because the serving of lunch is only like 1/3 to 2/3 of what he eat at home.
That's the reason why he will whine non-stop every time he came back after school previously.
I didn't realize that is the reason till about 2months later.-.-"
Gu Lao Shi said at times he dont want to finish,she will tell him that it is mummy's instruction to let you eat two portions.
Then he will finish it.
Teacher Jesse told me at first he cant really nap well in school.
But he can do it now already.
Im also very glad that he learn alot in school.
He can sing a little now.
But if you ask him to sing for you,he will not.
So when he sing,just ignore and continue to do your things.
He will be happily singing.
LOL!
And he learn to take out his pants and wear his pants no matter is it long pants or shorts.
Amazing!!!
N now he dont cry anymore when hubby or me and hubby sent him to school.
Haven try whether will he cry when I send him anot.=x
If he really don't cry when I send him means he really adapt to going to school already.
Love how much he grow but at the same time,I feel he is growing up too fast for me to catch up.











No comments:
Post a Comment