On random days when both of us are too bored...
We will play with the camera...
Camwhoring with Dante because his school require me to do a photo frame for Mother's day.
We din take photos tog for awhile,so I took out the camera that I won thru FB's Pampers Joy contest and started camwhoring.
Took quite alot of photos but all of them seems to be missing other than this one!:(
On last friday nite 25.05.2012...
Dante got his belated birthday present from Vi.
Mack from Cars!
He took out both his long long trucks and ask me to take photos when I was playing with my camera.
Trying to see what I have taken and I snap a photo of him!
"Mummy take here"
"Mummy take here"
"Here"
"Mummy take Mcqueen"
"Here"
"Mummy take photo of this car too"
Ask me to take photo of the inside of Mack.-.-"
My cheeky boy!
Telling me his truck very long!
Must arrange like that to take photos!
"I want to see"
On random days like this...
We enjoyed ourself...
:))
No comments:
Post a Comment