Friday, June 01, 2012

I really want to blog...

I REALLY WANT TO BLOG ABOUT OUR TRIPS TO HOKEY POKEY!
My new found love indoor playground for Dante because I don't have to chase after him!
But my iPhone cable don't work when I'm at work place!
BAH!!!
Shall blog about it again...

Let's talk about something I have been trying to psycho myself to buy.
OK,it is something that I really want to buy since Dante was younger but price is too high.
Till recently I realize I can DIY and Motherhood fair 2012 this weekend have about 50% off!

Yeah!Is a sleepy wrap!
Just in case you don't know what is a Sleepy Wrap.
Here's the picture of it!

Amazing ya? OK I love slings and wraps alot.
I research and this can carry up to 16kgs according to the website.
But most people who use this would say can only carry up to maybe around 10-13kgs?
So I'm still considering to get this to carry Dante anot!
People would tell me,:"Aiyo Dante so big already.No need carry."
But nope,I still prefer to baby-wear him.
Plus he is a super yang-oh child,so carrying him is like a way to make him feel comfortable outside.-.-"







I'm thinking if I were to buy this,I can breastfeed the next one when I get pregnant again.
Don't have to buy nursing poncho!
*Dreaming*

I actually research more and find out there is another type of sleepy wrap which is made of woven materials which people who used it said can carry till quite heavy.
I don't know how safe it will be for me to DIY but definitely cheaper than buying this off shelves.
Way too expensive!
Tsk!

Anyone owns any of these wraps?
Any reviews?
Do let me know ya!

Let me also review on how the carriers/slings i use to baby-wear Dante since young!
The very first carrier I own was a normal carrier which I dint get to use it at all.
Bought it way before Dante was born and realize I don't know how to use it.-.-"
End up exchange with a mummy with baby wipes!

2nd one I got was a ring sling from a fellow Mummy friend.
Love it very very much!
I could just sling him and take public to go out!
LOVE IT ALOT ALOT ALOT~
But it only can last till Dante was 1yr plus or so and I stop using it.
Too straining on my shoulder!
I was lucky that Dante was not that heavy when he grow so the ring sling last me quite awhile.
Plus using ring sling I don't have to bring extra blanket to cover him when we go air-con places with pram!
*Psss you probably since this photo many times already because I dint take any other photo when I sling Dante.*


Got myself a Hanamuguri Japanese Baby Carrier to use.
But it dint last me long.
Plus Dante's thighs was always red after using this carrier!

After quite sometimes of not using any carriers and carry Dante solely by hand,I found out about Hip Hugger.
This one is also really good!
I got it 2nd hand from forum.
My back really don't ache anymore after using it properly!
But Dante cant sleep when I use this and my hands are not totally hands free from him!


 So Im again looking for something that I can use to carry Dante and also can keep for my next one to use if I were to get pregnant again!
Any recommendation?
Saw this BECO baby carrier,which can carry up to 20kgs?
Not sure if it is good anot.:(
But I dont really like this type of carrier!:(



OK!Shall end here!
End of my review and ranting!:))
Do leave me a comment at the tag-board if you read my blog!:))

No comments: