Monday, June 04, 2012

Trial Tingkat for 5days 28.05.2012-01.06.2012

We have been eating out every single day for our dinner ever since I return to work and Dante went to school.
So I decided to order tingkat for our dinner on wk-days!
Order a 5day trial from Kim's Kitchen started from 28.05.2012-01.06.2012!

Here's my review!
Base on my picky taste-bud.

Day 1.
Winter-melon soup.
Fried Egg with Crab-stick
Luo Han Chai
Dark Sauce Chicken.
Basically all is not suitable for my taste-bud.
Soup was tasteless,meat was too salty,luo han chai was not cooked.
Only the fried egg with crab-stick suits me.
Vi say it is ok,other than the soup is blend.
As for Dante,he finish all his food.

Day 2.
I dunno why is there no soup.
Was looking forward to the peanut soup as per stated on the menu.
Soup was replace with fried finger-food.
Fried vegetables with carrot and fu pi.
Sweet and sour fish.
Braised meat with tao pok.

Vegetables taste uncooked but after eating more,it seems better.
Fried finger-food is soggy.
Sweet and sour fish was ok.
Braised meat with tao pok was so-so too.

Day 3
Fried cauliflower with carrot.
Bitter gourd soup.
Fried fish cake.
Minced Meat with sauce.
I love the minced meat with sauce.
It is very nice to me!
Bitter-gourd soup taste the same as Day 1's soup.
Fried vegetables was ok because cauliflower is my favorite.
Fried fish cake is definitely ok.

Day 4.
Fried chicken wings
Fried vegetable with carrot.
Egg tofu with minced meat.
Potato soup.
Potatoes in the soup was hard.
Vegatables seems uncooked.
Fried chicken wings are soggy.
Egg tofu with minced meat was normal.

Day 5.
Fried fish with french fries.
Fried long bean with tau gua.
Steam egg.
Vegetable soup.
Fried fish with french fries was soggy.
Steam egg was normal.
Vegetable soup was normal.
Fried long bean with tau gua was ok.

Basically Im a really picky eater.
I go for strong taste food.
Overall for me,I find the food was not ok.
Vegetables were fried in similar sauce everyday.
Soup taste the same to me too.
Portion wise is quite ok.
I dont eat much,even less than Dante.
So basically everyday after the three of us eat,there will be leftover still.

But to Vi,everything was ok.
His only complain was food came way too early.
I agree with him on this.
Food will come around 4pm everyday.
Whereby we will only reach home earliest by 530pm.
Food gets cold and soggy by the time we reach home.

This review is based on my 1st time trial with tingkat service.:))
Will take a break for a week or so before ordering trial tingkat to try.

No comments: