As the title suggest,yup.It has been a chaotic week!
Dante is down with fever again!
High high fever since Sunday.
Been feeding him paracetamol and ibuprofen alternate but it doesn't help at all.
His fever will subside and comes back again!
His fever will subside and comes back again!
And this morning,he woke up with a left swollen eye!
As if he was box by people!><
So I brought him down to KKH to see the Dr today!
Dr say he was having some kind of bacteria infection,that's why the fever goes up and down.
That's the result why his fever is so high always.
Highest so far is 40.8!
Tsk!
Dr also mention his fever will only be completely gone by this Friday.
So if by Sat still have fever,we will need to bring him down to KKH to admit him!
Tsktsktsk!
Tsktsktsk!
Dante was such a brave boy today when the nurse did a finger prick test for him.
No cries although his face tells me he want to cry already!!!
But nope,he didn't cry at all.
He was given sweet by the nurse too!
& Nurse praise him for being a brave boy!
He was just so upset about the plaster on his finger which he keep asking me to take out for him!
After taking out,I clean for him and brought him to wash his finger.
He was a happy boy after that other than at times he whine to ask me to look at his finger!
Was send back home after seeing the blood results.
Now he is a happy smiley boy!
And for me,I need to head back to work tomorrow as I'm on training tomorrow!
Haven think of a solution who will take care Dante tomorrow.
Haven think of a solution who will take care Dante tomorrow.
Wish I can be a SAHM for Dante till he recover fully!:(
No comments:
Post a Comment