I'm just as upset as Dante is.
He was send back to school by me alone today after 6days of rest.
He cried all the way from home to school.
And I beat him cause he whine non-stop after explaining to him.
Which mom doesn't wanna spend all her time with her child?
How much I wish I can be a SAHM or WAHM for him.
But no I cant.
Unless my business can let me survive every month.
Which I still have a long long way to go....
Although he is very annoying at times,but he is still that sweetest baby of mine.:(
He will ask me to drink water when I cough.
Pat my back when I cough.
When I cry,he will ask me not to.
When I cry,he will ask me not to.
And he did many sweet things to me!
Although he argue n quarrel with mi all e time,I actually enjoy all e arguments n quarrels we had.
'Shouting' at each other "I dont want you already."
But we will be like best friends again in less than 5-10mins.
Pulling each other's hair and scream "PAIN".
Throw pillows/bolsters at each other.
Whack each other with pillows/bolsters.
Yup,I play with him like a friend/sibling would.
I don't wish Dante to be like a stranger to me when he grow up,all these to me is investments.
Arguing about which way to go,what to eat and many more.
And to him,the best part is Mummy will let him do what he want if Mummy think is reasonable.
Who say a child cant make his own decision?
Dante has been doing that since probably less than 18mths old!
Dante has been doing that since probably less than 18mths old!
He is like my lover,my best pal ever.
Tell me how to not love this boy of mine?
Im not a good mummy.
Im definately not but I tried all my best to give him as much love as I can.
He grew up being taken care of mostly by my mother.
Can anyone believe I used to hate him alot?
Because he just cry and cry!
I cant understand why he cant listen.
Because he just cry and cry!
I cant understand why he cant listen.
I tried explaining but he just will not listen.
But I think all the efforts I did previously is working now.
IT WORKS!
I tried my best not to beat him.
But at times he just refused to listen,I have to use the hard method.
I used to beat him alot,because he don't seems to get things into his head.
But now,nope.
I will do the explaining to him and he himself will decide if he want to listen.
I will do the explaining to him and he himself will decide if he want to listen.
If he don't listen after a few warnings,he will get the hard method by me.
But usually he will listen to me.
He know if Mummy whack means is really hard whacking.
To be frank,Dante is not a naughty child.
He listen and obey most of the time.
But when he don't,I really will go mad!
People who have seen how he throw temper and whine would know how horrible he is when he does that.
Tsk!
I probably understand him more than anyone else(other than my mom) because he has a similar character as me.
Oh well,that's my son right?:)

No comments:
Post a Comment