On Saturday after coming back home from Mom's place.
Dante and I stayed over at Mom's place on Friday night!
Best feeling ever!:D
So after coming back from Mom's place,we head out to Takashimaya.
In the first place we wanted to go to Bras Basah Complex,as I wanted to go to Art Friend.
But ended up in Taka as Art Friend there only close at 9pm while Bras Basah branch close at 6pm!
We went out quite late,so we are afraid we cant make it on time!
After searching up and down for the things I wanted at Art Friend.
I didn't get to buy what I really wanted as either they don't have stocks or they don't have what I wanted!:(
Head down to Cold Storage to find thing I needed as per informed by the salesperson at Art Friend.
Lucky for me,I found it!
Head down to Cold Storage to find thing I needed as per informed by the salesperson at Art Friend.
Lucky for me,I found it!
Happy happy!
Have been a little busy recently going to places searching for items I want to use for my upcoming flea!
Crafts making is not easy in Singapore as materials are not cheap here plus is very difficult to find!!!Tsk!
After dinner,we went to the toy fair to walk around.
Our 2nd time there.
As usual Dante didn't want to leave.-.-"
Decided to go for Madagascar 3 movie at J cube after that.
Took bus 502 and rush back home to get our jackets plus put our things down!
Madagascar 3 was ok,to me is neutral.
Not say very fanatistic nor very bad.
But Dante sat down quietly on my lap through out the show!
Wondering did he enjoyed it or is he too tired to move.:X
Took bus home afterwhich and KO immediately upon reaching home.
Tired to the max!
On Sunday,we decided to go to Marina Square for the Madagascar Show as I happen to see YanWen went with Velle!
Did a check on Marina Square web and off we go!
Love bringing Dante for this type of shows.
But he don't always seems to enjoy it as he don't dance nor he don't sing along.-.-"
And he don't let me sing nor dance as well!!:(
Still remember last Dec,when I was still pregnant with Donte.
Still remember last Dec,when I was still pregnant with Donte.
I brought Dante to a few shows.
Miss those days lots.
In the double Decker 502.
Dante's favourite type of bus!
Dante's favourite type of bus!
While waiting for the show to start.
We decided to queue to see if we can get a chance to go into the sitting area.
And we get a space!
Dante was given this badge by the working personnel there.
Dante was given this badge by the working personnel there.
He keep telling me is GIRAFFE!
Chang Chang de!
Gao Gao de!
LOL!
Yeah,he speak to me in singlish!-.-"
But more of Chinese!
But more of Chinese!
Ever since he started school,he will speak in a English tone Chinese.
BTH to the max!
BTH to the max!
And after he came back from school,he will speak English to me.
Told him he is not suppose to speak English when he is at home.
I didnt want his Chinese to become lousy as he speak more English in school than Chinese.
So the only chance to speak more Chinese is at home right after school.
Waiting for the show to begin!
The set up!
I dont know his name but his voice is irrating!
The ringmaster of the Circle!
Here comes Alex and the penguins!
After the Move it~Move it~ song and dance,they left...:(
Game time!
3 kids went up for a simple game and got themselves prizes!
I asked Dante if he want to go up,he say NO!!!
I knew he will say NO,but just ask for fun!LOL!
I knew he will say NO,but just ask for fun!LOL!
They came out for another round of Dancing!
Cute penguins!LOL!
After that was Meet and Greet session!
But we didnt get to take photos with them and I doubt Dante will dare to.
But we didnt get to take photos with them and I doubt Dante will dare to.
And as usual,
Dante refused to leave the place as he don't bear to say bye-bye to the cast.
Headed to Chinatown in a rush as the shop I wanted to go closed at 6pm on Sunday!
But end up when I reach there before 6pm,it was close already!:(((
Sad to the max!
Sad to the max!
But I still manage to grab some fabrics from the shops nearby and some ribbons at the Pasar Malam!
It cheers me up a little but still upset that I didn't get to go to my regular shop to shop!:((
Had dinner and head back home!
That's how I spend my weekends with my family.
How about you?:)

No comments:
Post a Comment