Ya I know I dont blog that often.
Nth much for me to blog on wkdays also!
Is always work,home,work,home!:(
BORING LIFE I HAVE!
Last friday,I finally went and recontract my hp plan at IMM!
Ok la,is due in sept but I can recontract in june ma!
Bascially my old Samsung Galaxy S die on me like few months back and I have been using Hubby's Iphone 3gs for quite some time.
Wanted to get Iphone 4s but skip the idea since alot of ppl was telling me Samsung S3 is better!
So TADAH!
Here's my new phone!
Samsung S3 Marble White.
My 1st white phone!
Always wanted to have a white phone as white is my favourite colour!
Spend like $348 on the phone and $20 on the diamond screen protector!
Wanted to buy casing at the shop itself but skip the idea as there is a pasar malam near JE mrt.
So I went and get the casings after we head back home to bathe etc.
^^
Got 3casings at $10 only!
LOL!
On saturday morning,we woke up early and head to jurong safra for toys warehouse sale!
I bought like so many toys on thurs already.
But I went back on sat to grab more for Dante.
Imagine his usual CARS costs only like $10 when usual is like $29.90?
I whack lots of toys!
Even help Baobao Eve to get some for Joraine!
No photos because I forget to take!:(
On saturday night,we head to RiverView Hotel with PIL and SIL for wedding dinner.
Dress Dante in his usual blue long sleeve shirt!
The one he has been wearing for many times already!
And I dress myself in white^^
Camwhoring with my new S3!~
Sick of me?
LOL!
Here's some I took with Dante!
Love this photo of Dante!*ignore my face pls!*
Dante ignoring me!!!
Mother and Son's Love!~
Ok la,enuf of my ugly face!
Here comes Dante!~
Love the above two photos lots!Cute ttm!
I duno what is he looing at!~
On sunday morning,
Hubby went down to Jurong Safra to help me see if the toy I wanted has restock.
But so sad that it is not!
But hubby manage to grab more CARS toys for Dante!
And during the afternoon,
we went and get this toy storage from Peipei's cousin.
2nd hand but quite new!
We have already packed all this toys inside and the living room seems more neat now!
Hopefully Dante will continue keep his toys!
*praying hard*
Will need to get more boxes for him as the boxes I got from Peipei's cousin is not enough!
After packing the toys,we head to PS as my spotlight voucher will expire this coming sunday.
And I doubt I will have time to head down this week.
So we went on Bus 502 to PS.
Head to spotlight!
And guess what I found at the discounted bin!
2 panels of fabrics of the same designs!
LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!
Saw other designs at the nursery collection side which I wanted to get to make blanket for Dante for school,but the price kind of sucks!
$14.99 per panel!:(
So I decided to walk around to see if I really wanted it first,otherwise I will just use whatever fabric I have at home to make him a blanket.
End up when I head to the discounted bin,
I found one of the panel(not the design I wanted though).
$14.99 at 50% discount which is around $7.50!
I quickly took it and continue my search!
And to my surprise!
I found another same one at $4.99!!
I grab both and continue my walk at Spotlight.
But didnt manage to find more things I wanted.
Head to the cashier for payment and the cashier guy was nice enuf to charge both pieces of fabric at $4.99 for me!
So after using my $5 voucher,
I only need to pay $4.98 for both fabrics!
I'm so happy lo!
So glad that I head down to spotlight despite being very tired!
Afterwhich we went to have food(my breakfast,lunch and dinner) at Burger King.
Went to papermarket to search for button covers as I couldnt find the size I wanted at Daiso!:(
Cant find it at papermarket either!
So head off to Made with Love and guess what,I found one which is slightly smaller than what I actually needed.
So I grab one as the price is quite high,6buttons at $7.95!:(
When I went to the cashier,
the lady told me that there is a promotion if I use DBS/POSB debit/credit card.
50% off if you spend more than $20.
So after calculation,
I went and get two more packs.
End up I only spend $11.92 on 3 packets!
It is more worth right!^^
Head back home being a happy girl of the day!^^
Dante was a happy boy too as we get to sit on double decker 502 through and fro!
And thanks hubby for bringing us there!^^
Till then!


No comments:
Post a Comment