Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flea market at TPY on 21.07.2012!


Anyone is curious what was I up to these few weeks?:D
Here I'm blogging all about it!^^

I was busying making making and making all the hair bows for the flea market that happen last sat at TPY!
Book the stall like one or two months back.
Preparation starts from then!

Baobao Eve was suppose to join me to do the flea but last min she need to go on a family trip overseas,
thus I did the flea on my own with the help of hubby and tt little boy of mine.
And of cause my mom who help to take care of Dante while I was at the flea!

We woke up at 9plus on sat.
Prepare Dante and myself before heading down to the venue.

I'm so glad that I packed everything I need about a week before,
and confirm I have packed everything on the night before.
This flea was a much organised one as this is not the first time I join flea!
So I'm very well prepared what I need to bring and what I need not!

Set off from home at about 1030am.
Was suppose to send Dante to my mom's place first then off to TPY.
But Hubby suggested to go first then he will send Dante later.
Good thing he suggested that!!!
We reach TPY at about 11am.
It took me and hubby about an hour to set up the things!

We were suppose to be started setting up our stalls from 11am onwards.
But when we reach,there are a few stalls already being set up!

The number of boxes we need to bring along!
3 giant boxes full of things!
Good thing that I ask hubby to borrow the trolley from his relative!
If not how to carry man!

We brought mineral waters the day before at giant!
LOL!
Coz I'm a water tank these days!
Need at least a 1.5litre per day!

 Spot Dante!
Sitting there watching youtube on my phone while me and hubby were busy unpacking!


Hubby went and buy me mac breakfast while I was unpacking!
Coz I dint have any breakfast before that and I will be alone for at least a few hours!

 The hair bows,foldable cups etc on display!

 The kids apparels that was on sale!

The foldable cups etc...

 The hair bows close up!
Spend quite awhile doing all those bows!!
As I dun usually make many of the same designs!

 Love all these alot!^^

 All my hardworks!

 Spot the pacifier clips!
I make and pack it into the plastic bags before hand!^^

This probably is taken by Dante!
I'm not very sure too!

Flea was ok.
I was alone from 12noon to about 330pm when hubby came and help me out.
Sales was fine but I din get to sell off lots.:(

But I had fun!LOL!
I always enjoy going to fleas!
So do let me know if you have any lobangs ya!^^

Left the place at about 8plus pm,although we can sell till 9pm!
Coz I'm so exhausted.
I haven not been sleeping well for weeks!:(

Had some arguements with hubby on our way back to mom's place.
Packed food and had it at mom's place.

Dante gotta new toys from Mom again!
2lorries and 2fire engines!
Mom is always buying toys for him!

I bought a pair of mcqueen socks at $1 and a pair of paul frank 3/4 pants at $6 for Dante!
Nth for myself though!
LOL!

All the items sold at the flea will be posted up at Rainbow Ants' fb soon!
I will try to keep the price the same as what I was selling at the flea!
Do keep a look out!

That's all for now!

No comments: