We went Msia on Last Saturday.
To many many shopping centre.
But we din buy much.
Just want to spend our saturday away.
We 1st had lunch at StoneGrill at Aeon Bukit Indah.
Saw this the previous trip to Msia but didnt have the chance to eat it.
So we came back to give it a try.
Seriously feel Hubby is too tan!
TSK!
TSK!
The whole place is like you are eating inside a tree.
Is pretty dark inside though.
The very grunchy Dante that day.
My seafood set with french fries.
Hubby's Salmon set with fried rice.
Dante's fried rice.
Our food was so-so.
Mine is soooooo salty that I keep drink water.
Tsk!
I din eat much,although seafood was my favourite.
The more I eat,the more I feel like vomitting.
Tsk!
Hubby said his set was fine.
And Dante's fried rice is actually the yummiest of all.
LOL!~
Total cost of that meal : RM81
We didnt buy any drinks,only asked for ice water which taste like tap water only.-.-"
Then we went to shop around.
Saw this at TESCO(I tink).
CUTE TTM LEI!
I never saw this in Singapore before.
Is it available here?
And dont ask me how much is it.
And dont ask me how much is it.
I CANT REMEMBER!!!-.-"
We went and catch Dark Knight.
Dante spend the first 45mins munching popcorn and watching the movie.
Then he slept for maybe 1hour and woke up probably 15-30mins before the movie ends.
Was telling hubby,
Dante very clever to wake up at the exciting part.
LOL!
I dont really understand the movie(like always),but I kana scare a few times by the loud sound and sudden actions so does Dante.
We are very timid lo.
Tsktsktsk.
Head for dinner after that which is around 9+pm already.
Settle at this roadside stall.
The abalone noodles Hubby ordered.
He actually ordered 3 big shares.
Lucky only the soup is big.
Lucky only the soup is big.
We didnt even manage to finish the noodles as it is too oily.
The soup was pretty nice though.
Order Lime and Sour Plum drink for myself.
Is so nice lo!
But kind of ex?
Hubby ordered coke.
Hubby ordered coke.
Both our drinks cost RM5?
Asked hubby to order stingray for me too.
Super salty to me.
Super salty to me.
Not so nice lo.:(
Cost us RM15 for the stingray.
Pretty cheap I will say.
Head for home after that.
But was stuck in the jam at Msia.
Tsk!
Hate traffic jam ttm!!!
Bathe and KO immediately after we reach home!
That ends our saturday!
Pretty enjoyable other than Dante keep asking me to carry him!
Din go anywhere on sunday.
Coz was busying doing some things.
Will do a post about it next!
That's our wkns!
How was yours?:))
How was yours?:))
No comments:
Post a Comment