Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NDP 2012 Celebration at K+

Wanted to blog about our trip to NDP Preview on 04.08.2012.
But the photos are lost in my hard disk!
:(
Heng I upload to fb already,not all though.
HAIZ!!!:(

Shall blog about Dante's NDP Celebration in school then.

Celebration was on 08.08.2012,morning.
And school ends at 1130 am for all the kids.

I couldnt take leave,so I ask hubby to take leave and accompany Dante.
Spot the little boy!

Hubby told me he left Dante in school first before the celebration to have breakfast.
Dante cried because that morning I told him Daddy is gonna accompany him in school.
He thought Daddy left and not coming back.
My silly boy!

Look at Dante's stone face.LOL!
Hubby did video down when the N1 & Toddler kids sang.
And as usual,Dante didnt sing till the end of the song.-.-"

Hubby told me Dante was hiding at a corner always.

So photos of his are always being zoom in.

Spot the boy in TOMICA Train tshirt.
Bought it for him few weeks back at UNIQLO at CWP.
He love it at  first sight!
And insist I buy it for him.

Asking his daddy to open the tibit for him or just to show his daddy.
Kids were suppose to bring food to share with other kids.
But this forgetful mummy forget to buy for Dante to bring along.-.-"


Eating on his own!
Hubby said Dante had lots of food on that day.
2bowls of I forget what is it.-.-"

Hubby brought Dante to Suntec to help me collect some items I bought online for Dante after that.
And they went home before 5pm to watch Tayo(Dante's latest craze) on Disney Channel.

That pretty much sum up his NDP celebration.^^

And on actual NDP,
we went out with Mom to Town.
And Mom got Dante 5 Bob the Builder toys.
Forever buying toys!
Tsk!

Haha!
Till then!^^

No comments: