Been feeling upset for weeks?
Probably not so long but it seems weeks that I was so upset.
Probably not so long but it seems weeks that I was so upset.
Argh.
Cant say what happen.
But just upset.
What make it worse is that all the photos of Dante from birth and photos of me and Vi's memories are all gone when I did nth at all!:(
But lucky is that Dante's ones decided to come back.
Photos of me and Vi's still missing.
HAIZ!
HAIZ!
What can make things worse right?:(
UPSET UPSET UPSET!
Nth I do seems to be able to cheer myself up.
Getting abit tired of everything like again.
Haiz.
Just wish time can zoom a little faster.
Just a little pls.
:(
This morning when I send Dante to sch,
Lao Shi told me Dante dont really concentrate in class,although he is very independent in school.
As in all kids are seated in front of the teachers for lessons,
he will go one corner and dont concentrate.
Teacher will need to drag him to the front to sit down.
Haiz.
Only playing he will do it wholeheartedly.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
:(
From young,he is like this.
He dont do things that he is not interested in.
Very playful you will say.
As times goes,I really worry for him.
Is not that he dont learn in sch,
he know how to sing(although not clearly),
just probably lessons to him is boring?
Can anyone tell me what I can do to help him?:(
Till then.
This morning when I send Dante to sch,
Lao Shi told me Dante dont really concentrate in class,although he is very independent in school.
As in all kids are seated in front of the teachers for lessons,
he will go one corner and dont concentrate.
Teacher will need to drag him to the front to sit down.
Haiz.
Only playing he will do it wholeheartedly.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
:(
From young,he is like this.
He dont do things that he is not interested in.
Very playful you will say.
As times goes,I really worry for him.
Is not that he dont learn in sch,
he know how to sing(although not clearly),
just probably lessons to him is boring?
Can anyone tell me what I can do to help him?:(
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment