On Saturday,we went to JP for lunch and back home after that as Dante need to complete his homework.
We-fie with Draco.
This boy doesn't look like me at all.
But his jie pi is the same as me.
Haha!
And this boy looks exactly like me.
Rarely see him smiling when we take photos.
I forgotten where we went for dinner.-.-"
Mummy brain.
On Sunday,
We went bugis for window shopping.
Had lunch at a Japanese restaurant at bugis plus.
My cheeky bom bom!
My photocopy!
Photo time before the food arrives!
My lunch!
All sorts of salmon.
Went OG trying to look for my bag.
BUT I CANT FIND THE DESIGN I WANTED.
ARGH!
So frustrating!
Went for dinner at Genki Sushi.
Dante and Draco's current favourite sushi place.
Haha!
They 'deliver' the sushi via train.
Very fun for the kids!
And today,
This boy whine like mad just because I keep his toothbrush as is time to head for school!
Slowly he stop when he saw I am taking his photos.
Stop whining but still look upset.
Haha!
Drama king!
On our way back home after school,
we saw this cat sleeping.
I dont like cats(Other than hello kitty),
but this cat looks so cute sleeping.
Till next time.;)





No comments:
Post a Comment