How have u been,my little boy?
R u as cheeky as ur big kor kor?
R u as Notti as ur big kor kor?
Mummy really duno wat I Shld say to u,my yu.
No words can describe how I feel every time I tink of u...
Mummy went to e dr,n dr told mummy,I'm doing veri well already,
but I still tink I'm not.
Will u watch over Mummy n give mi more strength n courage?
I miss u,my baby boy.
It hurts so bad tt it seems like no one rmb abt u,other than mi.
Dun worry,yu.
Even if e whole world forgets abt u,Mummy will not.
Mummy been tinking,since GOD took u away from mummy,will GOD give mi another two more children?
will he?
But it really doesn't matter.
no one gonna replace u,no one will.
U r always Mummy's Donte.
Daddy told Mummy,by e end of tis yr,we Shld b getting our own hse keys.
I'm so happy abt it.
although u r no longer physically here with us,mummy gonna keep a small corner for u.
So tt Dante n ur future sibling(s) will noe,they have an angel brother who is now at heaven watching over us.
Kor kor has been in CC for more than a week n he is doing a good job at sch.
Mummy noe is u tt is giving Korkor all e courage n letting him to b brave.
Thank you,yu.
Mummy gonna head bk to work tmr.
I'm so scare.
E last time I work dere,u were still in mummy.
Pls give mummy all e strength to hold on n cont working.
Thank you,yu.
I love u,my baby boy.
"Tiny feet with tiny toes
A beautiful face with a tiny nose
Now a twinkling star shining bright
Forever at peace in eternal light
Love Mummy"
No comments:
Post a Comment