Baby Donte,
how have u been?
Mummy miss u lots...
It hurts so much whenever i tink of u no longer in mi...
I couldnt hug u,kiss u,pat u to sleep...
I couldnt do all the things I can do with Dante with you...
Mummy miss u...
Do u miss Mummy?
It hurts so much whenever I see newborns,pregnant ladies or even knowing ppl giving birth...
How I wish u r still in mi...
I noe I couldnt see you,but you are always dere...
It really hurts...
I really wish time could turn back...
I would have protect you more...
Love you more...
It hurts so much...
So so much...
It hurts so much when I tink of things you can never do with your korkor,Dante...
It hurts...
All e things I wish both of you could do tog could nvr happen anymore...
Donte,Mummy loves you like how much I love Dante....
Pls be a good boy up in heaven ok?
All e sorrows,e pains...
I can only hide in my heart under e hiding of smile...
But deep down,it hurts...
it really do...
Its a feeling I can nvr describe...
I love you,Donte...
A day my child,Forever my child...
No comments:
Post a Comment