Happy 1st birthday,my 2nd precious baby!
How have you been?
Mummy miss you lots.
Time flies isn't it?
It has been a year since you were born.
Is been a year of ups and downs.
Mummy want to thank you for protecting Draco all these while and of coz protecting your big brother Dante too.
I'm really happy that you protected Draco so that he can arrive in this world safely.
Are you celebrating your birthday with your angel friends today?
Mummy is sure that you make lots of friends right?
Enjoy yourself ok?:))
Mummy bought a bracelet with charms as a gift to remember you on your birthday.
Unfortunately it couldn't arrive in time.
It doesn't matter right?
Enjoy your birthday bash up in heaven alright?
Mummy wish I could cuddle you n give a kiss right now!
*Muacks*
Is been a year but the pain of losing you never fades,I still cry whenever I think of how I did not protect you,how my body couldn't hold you longer.
Baby,Mummy loves you as much as I love your 2 brothers.
Wait for Mummy in heaven ok?
Mummy will meet you there one day.
I love you.
Love,
Mummy.